Plan Your Business Towards Success
Do you have a great business idea? Are you wondering where and how to start your business?
The Business Model Canvas (BMC) is a strategic management and entrepreneurial tool designed for early-stage businesses to explore design, challenge and develops many aspects of their business. It looks at the company’s Value proposition, its Customer segments, resources, requirements and incoming and outgoing finances.
In this workshop, learners will learn about the key segments of the BMC, explore each in detail and lay the foundations for creating their own Business Model Canvas for their business ideas.
At the end of the workshop, learners should be able to:
- Understand the importance of having a business model;
- Identify the elements of the Business Model Canvas;
- Use the Business Model Canvas to describe, design, challenge and pivot their businesses;
- Create meaningful business discussions using the Business Model Canvas.
Besides being a mentor to a number of startups and personally invested in a few businesses, Steven had been regularly invited to judge many pitching events, including EDGE Hack 2017 and Republic Polytechnic Pitch Day 2017. He is also currently a Startup Mentor under Tri5 Ventures Next50 initiative, which is a movement for and by the entrepreneur community, launched with the aim to provide complimentary one-on-one mentoring sessions for early-stage start-ups. He had recently been appointed to be a Startup Mentor for Temasek Polytechnic and Republic Polytechnic.
- The event description was updated. Diff#315232 2018-02-09 17:26:19
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- 808 French Road, Kitchener Complex 808, #04-165, Singapore 200808
Early Bird SOLD OUT $50.00
- Venue Address
- 808 French Road, Kitchener Complex 808, #04-165, Singapore 200808 Singapore
5 min walk from Lavender MRT Exit B
ForwardLeap Training Lab60 Followers